Monday, February 8, 2010

MN Zoo & Underwater Adventures with Daddy

January 2010


It's tax time so Eric has been taking the kids during the day while I get some work done.  It is quite challenging to keep the kids out of the office while I work so they planned a day at the MN Zoo and one at Underwater Adventures.  They took along their cousin Grant since he had a day off of school!


Although there is no longer a dolphin show at the MN Zoo, you are able to watch the trainers work with the dolphins throughout the day.  I actually like this better and the kids seem to really enjoy it.

You never can tell who is watching who at the zoo.  Lemurs vs the kids!


During their trip to Underwater Adventures at the Mall of America, one of the sea turtles seemed to be following the kids.  If they moved their hand up or down, the turtle would follow along the glass.  The only thing better would be actually swimming with these lovely creatures.

It was great for Eric to be able to share in these experiences with the kids since I am the lucky one who usually gets to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment